1. No one less than 14 year of age are allowed in the Wellness Center without adult supervision.
2. Do not allow children to climb around or on equipment.
3. No climbing on the white railing around the Walking Track.
4. Replace equipment to its proper location after use. (ex. Fitness balls).
5 Turn off the television when not in use
6. Access to the school building is limited to the Wellness Center.
7. Access Cards are not transferable. Only the person that is issued the card may use the card to access the Wellness Center. Misuse of an Access Card will cause the card to be deactivated.
8. Access to the Wellness Center may be temporarily limited due to staffing and maintenance.
9 The only person to enter the facility with the use of the access card is the person to whom the card was issued. Do NOT allow any other person or persons to enter under your access card. Each patron to enter must swipe their individual card.
10. Use of the Access Card for the Wellness Center limits the areas to be accessed by the public to the Theater lobby, Theater public restrooms and elevator, and a direct pathway to the Wellness Center and the Wellness Center itself.
11. The School District reserves the right to limit or discontinue use of the Wellness Center on a individual basis.